VASTU FOR HAPPINESS -PART 1
Hello Friends, I am Gaurav Singhvi, Interior Designer & Vastu Consultant, in practice since 1999, I came across many small things that we ignore in our houses & hence get affected and get bad results. In this blog, I thought of sharing some small tips of Vastu, for increasing the happiness in your life, in your family & your home . I am sure these few changes, if you do, will make a big difference in your happiness index. Try it & share your experiences, with me and also let me know, if you want me to write on any specific topic of Vastu. If you want , you can also find me on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram & on my YouTube channel with my name “GAURAV SINGHVI” . You can listen to these tips both in Hindi & English mix language for the ease of your understanding. You can subscribe it, share it among your friends & relatives, whome you think can get benefited & for getting the notification for the further videos, you can press the bell icon too. So here are few tips, which if you do, Vastu will shower the blessings.
- It is a fact that if you follow the Vaastu Shastra principles while constructing the house and keep the equipment in that house according to Vastu Tips, then family in that house will live happy with prosperity. Then you can say “Home Sweet Home, With Happy Family”
- One can use the Vastu Remedies about what not to put the things in house to enjoy happy family Life. Well here we give some brief guidelines about the things that you must avoid to put on these in your home.
- According to Ethics in Hindu never place ‘Devi Mahalaxmi’ idol/statue/picture facing outside from house, which measured as outflow of prosperity from that house.
- Picture of Mahabharata – Never keep any of the scenes from Mahabharata in your house. That image symbolizes a never ending opposition among those family members.
- Taj Mahal: Though Taj mahal is the essence of love and actually the tomb of Mumtaz, Shahjahan’s wife. Thus any show piece of Taj or its related images should not keep at home as it symbolizes death and lack of initiative. Having such things in home affect our life seriously.
- Nataraja: Nataraja symbolizes tremendous art, at the same time it symbolizes destruction. Since this dance form is actually ‘Tandava Nritya’, signifies dance for destruction. Thus an image or show piece of Nataraja should never be there in your house.
- Sinking Boat: This is another image that never be kept at home. A sinking boat represents a deteriorating setting in the relationships between family members in that house. So if you have that in your houses remove it immediately.
- Water Fountain: Some people love to keep wonderful water fountains in their house. But according to Vastu, Shastra no such thing should be placed in your home, since it signifies the flowing character of an object. Which means the money and prosperity in your life will not stay for long and flows with the flow of time.
- Wild Animals: Any image or show piece of a wild animal depicts wildness in the nature of all things. That brings a violent approach in the nature of people living in that house.