VASTU TIPS FOR LOVE / HAPPY MARRIED LIFE – PART 2
In the Part 1 of Vastu tips for your love life & happy married life, you must have tried those 9 points to change things in your house & felt the difference, 9 more things you can do in your house for the harmonious relationship as a couple. Try this and enjoy the bliss of Vastu. If you find it difficult to do, please consult some authentic Vastu Consultant, which can help you in this.:
- Newly married and the couples aspiring for children should never sleep in a North-East room. The strong magnetic energies act as a barrier. Also, make sure that the room does not have any sharp colors or objects.
- A water reservoir/swimming pool in the South-West direction should be avoided.
- Mirrors are a strict no-no for bedroom. In addition, computers and TV are not advisable to be in the room. However, if you have TV and computer in bedroom, cover them with a cloth while sleeping in the night.
- The foot of the bed should not directly face the door. Never place your bed between two doors.
- The door of the attached restroom must be kept shut and restroom seat cover should be kept down, when not in use.
- Paint your walls light green, light rose or blue color, to give your bedroom a soothing effect. Avoid red color in the bedroom. Hang pictures depicting ocean in your room.
- Spread white or light colored sheets, with flowery designs on it. For people looking forward to get married, pink or red colored sheets are favorable.
- Wearing red color brings back the lost love in your life and stimulates the sexual life as well.
- Increase the amount of light entering the house. Keep your house well lit, until and unless you are ready to go off for sleep, for a thrilling love life.